Shallot Oil Chicken
Ingredient: 1 pcs of chicken leg, a few ginger slices, a few shallot slice
Sesaoning: A little white pepper, A little salt, sugar, 1 Teaspoon of Shallot oil, rice wine
Shallot Oil Sauce: 200g chopped shallot, 30g chopped ginger, 130g shallot oil, 1 teaspoon salt, an appropriate amount of white pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Add ginger, shallot and rice wine to the pot, then put the chicken legs in, steam them until done, take out and let it rest.
2. Season the chicken stock with salt, sugar, white pepper and shallot oil.
3. Cool the seasoned chicken stock and put the chicken legs in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Mix the chopped ginger into the shallot slice, add salt, sugar and white pepper and stir well. Heat the shallot oil to 180℃ and pour it into the shallot slices. The shallot oil sauce is finished.
5. Take out the chicken leg, slice it and put it on a plate, then pour the shallot oil sauce on it.